Some people find it very difficult to fall asleep at night and end up tossing and turning in their beds. Here are 5 Simple Tips to Sleep Better Naturally:
1. Switch off all the lights in your room or go to a relatively dark environment to sleep in.
2. Try to keep the area you sleep noise free, such as not directly at a window, that may be facing the street. Noise such as honking from vehicles will make it difficult for you to sleep.
3. On the other hand, soothing sounds may help you sleep better. This is why some people like the noise that a machine like an overhead fan produces that drowns out other noises.
4. Avoid using your cell-phone or TV that emit blue light, just before going to sleep. Your mind should be free of distractions for optimum sleep.
5. Clean the room that you are sleeping in. A cluttered room can make you anxious and make it difficult for you to sleep.
Follow these 5 Simple Tips Tonight to Naturally Sleep Better!
Get stories like this one in your inbox: Sign up for our email and Subscribe Now To Get The Most Anticipated Edition Of Starry Stories Magazine For Free.
Which is the most popular way to sleep in?
About 4 out of 10 people sleep in a curled position on their sides, just like position of the foetus in the womb. This foetal position prevents strain on your spine and allows it to rest in its natural alignment.
Read About 12 Interesting Questions About Sleep Answered
Foo, Siang Fook , Victor & Leong, Kng & Zhong, E. & Jayachandran, Maniyeri & Phyo wai, Aung aung & Biswas, Jit & Si, Lin & Yap, Philip. (2008). Non-intrusive respiratory monitoring system using Fiber Bragg Grating sensor. 2008 10th IEEE Intl. Conf. on e-Health Networking, Applications and Service, HEALTHCOM 2008. 160 – 164. 10.1109/HEALTH.2008.4600128.
Photos, Vector Graphics & Illustrations Credits
Pixabay: 1 million+ Stunning Free Images to Use Anywhere
Read more Articles from Life Sciences
1. Read about What are Life Sciences and Careers in Life Sciences
2. Read the Most Searched Google Question and Answers about Tardigrades! – What do tardigrades eat on the moon? Can tardigrades die? Are Tardigrades dangerous?
3. Read about the The Secret Lives of Tardigrades
4. Read the Top 10 Interesting Facts about Tardigrades
Saunri Dhodi Lobo is pursuing M.Sc in Life Sciences with specialization in Neurobiology. Her interests include writing poetry, going for nature walks and swimming. Currently she is involved in research on Alzheimer’s Disease in fruit flies.
Read all Articles by Saunri Dhodi Lobo