In order to bring Scientific Awareness and highlight the significant role of Science in Society, Starry Stories has started National Science Day Competition 2022 which features two competitions.
The following competitions are open for all students:
1. Essay Writing
There is no age limit for competition. Students from grade 1 to post graduation can participate in the competition.
Do you know why Science Day is Celebrated? – Read here
How to Submit Your Essay
The theme of the essay writing competition is Transforming India through Science and Technology for a Sustainable Future!
Mail us your original and unpublished essay at email@example.com or connect[at]starrystories.com
Follow the below Writing Guidelines to publish your work without hassle! Read all Writing Guidelines before you submit the essay!
1. Submit your original and unpublished essays at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect[at]starrystories.com along with your name, email address, phone number, class and school name.
2. Essay must be written in word document (.docx format) or google docs only.
3. Essay must be complete and informative.
4. Content must be plagiarism free – verify your content here before you proceed to submit.
5. Essay must be a minimum of 250 words. However, there is no maximum word limit.
How to Submit Your Drawing
Students can submit drawings on any theme related on science and technology.
Students can draw on a paper and scan/capture the picture with camera.
Mail us your drawing at email@example.com or connect[at]starrystories.com
Prizes and Certificates
4 Exciting Prizes for Winners
Certificate of Merit for 10 Winners
Participation Certificate for all valid entries
All Essays and Drawings will be published on Starry Stories Website and social media platforms.
Get Featured in Starry Stories Quarterly Magazine
Do you know why Science Day is Celebrated on 28th February ? – Read here
In case you have any questions, kindly feel free to contact us at connect[at]starrystories.com or our contact page. You can also comment on this post for any queries.