Aims and Objectives
The Aims and Objectives of Starry Stories are outlined on January 15, 2017 by the Founders and Co Founders of the Enterprise. The main principles and objectives of Starry Stories are obtained from the Constitution of India and Gitanjali written by Nobel Laureate Rabindranath Tagore.
1. To inculcate Scientific Temper among the children of India.
2. To provide Free and Quality Education for children in India.
3. To Igniting Curiosity and Enthusiasm in students.
4. To develop marketable skills in youth.
5. Promotion of scientific temper in the society.
1. To promote the importance of research in daily life.
2. To develop marketable skills among our volunteers.
3. To provide authentic certification for volunteer work.
4. To establish a public library for children.
5. To conduct science workshops at school and college levels.
6. To conduct awareness programs to explore the world through science, art, and environmental ethics.
7. To conduct innovation challenges, essay writing and quiz for fostering scientific temper and social responsibility among children.
8. To promote the publication of research papers and patents.
9. To develop high quality online content for assisting academic and personal queries.
10. To produce rich video content for igniting curiosity in young audiences.
11. To collaborate with reputed institutions and esteemed educators & scientists.
12. Developing GIS technologies which are beneficial for rural communities.
Sources of Inspiration
1. Article 51A (h) of the Indian Constitution - it shall be the duty of every citizen 'to develop the scientific temper, humanism and the spirit of inquiry and reform.
2. Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high,where knowledge is free. - Poem 35 of Gitanjali written by Nobel Laureate Rabindranath Tagore.
Stephen Hawking - Theoretical physicist
Elon Musk - CEO of SpaceX
Arvind Gupta – Indian inventor & Padma Shri Awardee
Books that Inspired Us
Wings of Fire by A P J Abdul Kalam
Updated last on 20:35, 06-03-2019